June 9, 2010

Another Blog in the World of Blogs

So here we go, I never really thought I would ever blog, I am not really a talkative person, don’t really ever have much to say… but I felt that this was important and worth sharing, because I am most certain that there are other moms having the exact same challenge that I am having. As I am a holistic nutritionist and love to cook I thought that people might like what I have to say. So what am I going to blog about?? Well I am going to be publishing recipes that I create for my daughter. She is a VERY picky eater, in addition I introduce foods very slow as her (all babies) digestive systems are so very underdeveloped. (Actually our digestive systems are not fully developed until 12 years of age). So this blog will be of recipes that Eyla loves and those that I created and she didn’t… hopefully someone else will My daughter is the world to me and creating these recipes is going to be so much fun to see what her likes and dislikes are. She is a very spirited girl who has always know what she likes and doesn’t for that matter. She is 13 months old (almost 14). So I hope you enjoy the posts that I have to share with you

No comments:

Post a Comment