June 22, 2010

Simple Salmon and Hummus Spread


So this may sound wierd, but it is actually really really good.  I think it is one of Eyla's favorites.  (She has fallen asleep many times eating it!!)  I got the idea from the hummus container.... yes yes yes, i buy my hummus.... i make everything else in this house I just cannot seem to get my hummus to taste as good as the one we buy from Costco.. and so cheep too.... I know I could still make it cheeper but I just don't want to fight that battle!!  So on the container it says to use in place of mayonaise, so I did!! 
Thats all... really no recipe, because it really depends on how moist you like your salmon spread.  So we like it in a bowl with a spoon (Eyla's favorite) or with a rice cake, or today we did something new and Eyla liked it too, we wrapped it in romaine lettuce leaves.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment