June 9, 2010

Busy

Hey,
so it has been a while since I have posted anything, and well that is for no other reason than being busy!! I have quite a few recipes that I have created, but I have not uploaded the photos…. Sure sure that only takes five minutes, but when I can be making mud pies with my daughter out side instead, well that is what I am going to do!!
My/our diet is going to get a little more complicated also. My digestive issues are flaring up again and I am also hoping to get my tests results back within the week to see what is really going on, but
I am going to be eating a diet that will help to eliminate Candida…. So you thought things were restricted before!!!!! Well big change is no fruit, however until I get the test results back I will be having berries and the other big change is less grains. Well I am up for the challenge, it will allow me to be more creative and explore lots and lots of recipes…. what more could i ask for Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment